We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to:
Paul Schlett, ACP
Code Ninjas, LLC
2880 Broadway Bend Boulevard, Building #2
Pearland, Texas 77584
Who are we?
We are your local Code Ninjas franchised location, a company registered in England. We are a franchisee of Code Ninjas, LLC (“the Franchisor”).
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, when you provide it to us or to our franchisor or, occasionally, from third parties.
What type of information do we collect?
The personal information we collect includes your name, email address, telephone number and your place of residence.
We may also obtain:
- cookie data which relates to your use of our website as to which see below;
- data sent from your browser to our server which may include:
- the time, date and duration of your visit to our website;
- the site from which you have come (the referral URL);
- the pages visited on our website.
- your date of birth and nationality;
- financial or other identifiers including your bank account details;
How is your information used?
We, may use your information:
- to carry out your, our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you, or us or which it is contemplated will be entered into;
- to seek your comments on the services and/or products we have provided;
- to notify you of changes to our services and/or products;
- to send you communications which you have requested or that may be of interest to you;
- to process a job application;
- for administrative and business purposes;
- for advertising and analytical purposes;
- in connection with our legal rights and obligations;
- for certain additional purposes but only with your consent
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or provide your information to third parties other than to information processors with whom we have entered into
all legal requirements relating to information privacy.
The above list is subject to alteration at any time but shall be for similar purposes.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information and to be informed about its use by us and/or our franchisees;
- correct your personal information;
- have your personal information deleted;
- restrict the use of your personal information;
- object to the use of your personal information;
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office;
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
- ask for the personal information to be transferred
Accessing your information
The accuracy of your information is important. If the personal information you have provided to us changes, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold, please email your local Code Ninjas franchised location.
We will ensure that your personal information is held securely.
Some of your “non-sensitive” details (such as your email address) may be transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Transferring your information outside of the UK
The information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the United Kingdom (“UK”) if any of our servers or our processors’ servers are located outside the UK. Countries outside the UK may not have equivalent information protection laws to those within the UK. By submitting your personal information, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the UK in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
Telephone and website recording
We record telephone calls. We may also use web site recording services which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Information collected in such a fashion is for our internal use only. The information collected 4 is used to improve our website useability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Review of this policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated May 9, 2022.
We are especially concerned with protecting the privacy of children/minors. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parent/guardian’s permission before providing any personal information. When providing personal information your parent/guardian should be with you to help you through this process.